Recipe for Mocha BrowniesTessa Clement of Sweet Expectations, Custom Baker has sent us her delicious Mocha Brownie recipe.
- Pre heat oven to 175 Celsius
- Add ingredients below into a Large Bowl and Rub together with hands:
- 225g softish Butter
- 100g cocoa powder
- 130g chocolate chips
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 350g castor sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 135g plain flour
- Once the above is well-rubbed, slowly add:
- 4 egg whites whisked until just frothy with vanilla
- 2 tbsp strong coffee
- 10 ml vanilla essence
- Line a large Rectangle baking dish with baking paper and spray paper surface where the mix will be poured onto it
- Pour mix into dish
- Bake for about 25mins
- spray a piece of tinfoil (enough to cover the brownie)
Half way through baking (25mins), and gently place the spray-side down over the brownie (this will prevent the brownie going too dark and reduce the chance of the foil sticking to the brownie)
- Bake for a further 20-25mins
- let cool in dish then cut in to slices
Mocha Chocolate Brownies RecipeNow you can make your own chocolate brownies with this great recipe for Mocha Chocolate Brownies from Tessa Clement of Sweet Expectations, Custom Baker in Auckland.
Copyright © 2010 Tessa Clement of Sweet Expectations. Custom gourmet baker, all rights reserved.